Ph. D., University of Michigan
Current position: Professor
Areas of interest:
1. Laser spectroscopy and imaging of gallbladder stones, tissue and bile,
M. Marafi, K.S. Bhatia, Y. Makdisi, J. Kokaj, M. Kutty,
(Sent for Publication)
2. Collision-induced shifts of rydberg levels of strontium,
M. Marafi, K. Bhatia, Y. Makdisi,
J. of Physics B: At. Mol. Opt. Physics, 36 (2003) 1.
3. Properties of RF-sputtered cadmium telluride thin films,
M. Marafi, F. El-Akkad, B. Pradeep,
Journal of Material Science. 14 (2003) 21.
4. Correlation of gallbladder stone and tissue fluorescent images,
K. Kokaj, M. Marafi, Y. Makdisi, K. Bhatia,
SPIE, Vol. 4471 (2001).
5. ITO Films prepared by RF magnetron sputtering: Effects of substrate temperature,
F. El-Akkad, M. Marafi, A. Punnoose, G. Prabu,
Phys. Stat. Sol. A 177 (2000) 445.