Ph. D., University of Szeged, Hungary
Current position: Associate Professor
1. Correlation length-exponent relation for the two-dimensional random Ising model,
P. Lajkˇ, and F. Iglˇi,
Phys. Rev. E61 (2000) 147.
2. Percolation and conduction in triangular-shaped system,
P. Lajkˇ, and L. Turban,
J. Phys. A33 (2000) 1683.
3. Disorder induced cross-over effects at quantum critical points,
E. Carlon, P. Lajko, and F. Igloi,
Phys. Rev. Lett. 87 (2001) 277201.
4. Griffiths-McCoy singularities in random quantum spin chains: Exact results through renormalization,
F. Igloi, R. Juhasz, and P. Lajko,
Phys. Rev. Lett. 86 (2001) 1343.
5. Strongly disordered spin ladders,
R. Melin, Y.-C. Lin, P. Lajko, H. Rieger, and F. Igloi,
Phys. Rev. B65 (2002) 104415.
6. Disorder induced phases in higher-spin antiferromagnetic Heisenberg chains,
E. Carlon, P. Lajko, H. Rieger, and F. Igloi,
Phys. Rev. B69 (2004) 144416.
7. Renormalization-group study of S=1 random antiferromagnetic Heisenberg chain,
P. Lajko, F. Igloi, E. Carlon, and H. Rieger,
Submitted to PRL.